1. Abstract Submission Period:
At Noon from April 3rd (Sat) to
May 19th (Fri), 2023 (JST)
noon June 16th (Fri), 2023 (JST)
※Abstract Submission has been closed.
2. Application requirements:
- First author and Co-authors must be a member except for foreign students and foreigners living abroad.
- Foreign students and foreigners living abroad are eligible to submit an application with a registration fee of 2,000 JPY.
- One author can submit only one abstract as a first author for the oral or poster presentation.
- If you would like to present in Poster (English), please sellect the Presentation type to “General Presentation (Poster)”.
- The abstract should not be presented at any conference before. If your research is published at any journal before, please write the journal’s name, title, issue, and page number in the abstract.
3. Presentation format: Please choose one as below,
(1) Oral (English: At onsite or online）(2) Poster (English）
- Oral presentation
10 minutes (8 minutes for Presentation, 2 minutes for Question & Answer)
- Poster Presentation
Presented on December 9th or 10th, 2023.
- All presentations must be written in English.
4. How to prepare an abstract:
- Prepare an abstract in English with a title not exceeding 30 words and a body not exceeding 450 words. An abstract body contains all text (no tables or figures).
- Described with the purpose, methods, results and conclusion.
- Mentioned approval from the research ethics committee or ethical considerations (excluding literature review studies).
- Proofreading by a native speaker is required prior to registration.
- Joint presenters must not exceed 20 authors from no more than 10 affiliations.
Please submit the abstract by clicking the button below.
5. Award for JANS43:
If the first author is a member, you can apply for the JANS43 Award.
JANS43 Conference Presentation Award
- Outstanding Oral Presentation Award
- Young Investigator Award
- Outstanding Poster Presentation Award
- Outstanding Paper Award
The requirements to apply for the conference award are as follows.
If the first author is not a member of Japan Academy of Nursing Science, his/her abstract will not be eligible for the conference award.
*You can only enter one conference award.
If you are entering the JANS43 Conference Presentation Award, please apply for the award that matches the presentation type.
*Presenters who choose to give "English Session (Oral)" are not eligible to apply for the "Outstanding Poster Presentation Award".
*Presenters who choose "General Presentation (Poster)" are not eligible to apply for the "Outstanding Oral Presentation Award" and "Young Investigator Award".
The top 1 ~ 2 winners will be honored during the closing ceremony. Certificates and secondary prizes (memorabilia) will be presented.
(Please note that if you are absent, you will not be honored as having declined.)
6. Notification of acceptance:
- Peer review of abstracts will be done from the perspective of the appropriateness of abstract composition, logical consistency and research ethics.
- The results of peer review will be sent by end of July 2023.
- Final notification of acceptance will be sent by end of August 2023.
7. Registration and payment:
For international students or international participants from overseas:
- Register from a dedicated site for English Session for the oral presentation, or the general abstract submission site for the poster presentation.
- Send a copy of a student ID card (for international students) or a copy of passport (for international participants from overseas) by e-mail to email@example.com by the June 16 deadline for abstract submission.
- Pay a registration fee by credit card in advance (registration for a joint presenter is also required).
For members (Japanese participants):
- Register from a dedicated site for English Session:
- If you are not a member at registration, you are requested to join the membership. To become a member, please fill up the online application Membership Application | Japan Academy of Nursing Science (jans.or.jp).
English Session registration fee (The first presenter and joint presenters)
|Category||Prior registration||On-site registration|
|International students ＊||ー||2,000 yen*|
|International participants fromOverseas ＊||ー||2,000 yen*|
＊ On-site registration is only.
＊ On-site registration is only allowed for participants who will physically come to the conference site.
8. Conflict of Interest (COI) :
When you submit the abstract, there is a check box for COI, so please be sure to check it.
- If you have COI (“yes”), please download the declaration form (Form 2) from the conference website with specifying the abstract registration number, and submit it to the secretariate of Japan Academy of Nursing Science by e-mail attachment or fax.
|Fax ： (+81) 03-3525-8429|
- Oral presentation: It will be required to make disclosure of the state of COI and it should be stated next page of your title slide.
- Poster presentation: It will be required to make disclosure of the state of COI and it should be stated at the right bottom of your poster.
- It is not required to make disclosure of the state of COI, if you are a co-author.
- Please download the COI slide from the conference website.